Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nanny Chronicles

Me and my mom flew out to Boulder, CO on Wednesday to be the weekend nannies of my 18 month old nephew. Today was the last of our three full "nanny" days. We had a great time with that sweet boy! We've gone on lots of walks, wagon rides, to a swimming lesson, the Farmers Market, played in the park across the street and changed lots of diapers. We've laughed, teased, read books, thrown balls and basically, just enjoyed each others company. Its been such a treat to be here with him.

He has changed so much since I was here in April. His language is amazing. He says lots of words... and lots of words in his own language. This is such a great age. There are times when I think he could easily learn chinese, russian or speak the language of the Kalahari Bushmen.
I haven't taken many pictures this time because I have been too busy running after him or cleaning up or cooking!

No comments: