Sunday, August 19, 2007

Boulder

I love Boulder this time of year. You wake up every morning to warm, clear, blue, sunny skies. Then in the afternoon BIG clouds come rolling in bringing LOUD thunder, lightening, and pounding rain. The air is still warm enough to wear shorts. There's a cooling breeze and the air smells so sweet of rain and earth. Usually after awhile it stops and you can go back outside and the wet rain has all dried up.
There was a storm last night so I just layed in bed looking and listening and feeling the wind on face. I found it was deeply satisfying.

2 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

Mmmmmmm.... Sounds like heaven on earth. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.

xo
g.

Shari Beaubien said...

A simply PERFECT description, Debbie! And I can vouch for that!! (wink, wink) Hugs, Shari