Monday, August 13, 2007

Beautiful Nevada City

As promised, here are my pictures from our trip to Nevada City. My favorite are the mornings. Its warm and quiet and I can sit outside on their beautiful deck drinking tea and reading a book. These are the views from their deck:



Here are their adorable dogs. They are queensland heelers or cattle dogs. The "blue" is a sweet old guy. And the red is our sassy girl. Her nickname is spicy jalapeƱo. Can you guess who runs the place? They are only looking at me with adoring eyes cause my brother is holding treats over my head!

They're growing plumeria they brought back from Maui. It smells fabulous!


1 comment:

Shari Beaubien said...

These are great pictures, Debbie! Who knew Nevada City would be so green? Not I... and those dogs are adorable! xoxo Shari