Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Its a joy to be at home!



I stayed home from work today down with whatever this current bug is that is going around.... I am so exited to have this time to move slowly, take care of myself, and work on some projects. Yep, I can finish up my taxes. I need to be fresh in order to that... which I am first thing in the morning, but not at night. And, I am almost finished with my Cleo's clutch from Spun Magazine. This was a good cable project for me (it does have a mistake in the pattern which took some time to figure out). I am almost finished with the bunny for my nephew too. I have a lot of things I want to do!

I love the mornings here. There are a lot of birds that sing first thing. They hop up onto my balcony and sing away. Robins, morning doves, little twitter birds. And, oftentimes there is a big red-tailed hawk in the big eucalyptus tree across the street. Oh, and hummers too. I love hummingbirds. Sometimes, I am lucky enough to find birds nest abandoned by them. Birds are such a gift.

1 comment:

Runner Gurl said...

I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like a relaxing day at home was JUST what you needed.

: )
Gail... who wants to see the bunny!