Sunday, March 9, 2008

Change...

is inevitable. Wow, its been a long time since I blogged! My camera broke eliminating my ability to upload pictures, but I thought I would write anyway.

After seven years of using art and activities as a tool for change... my job was eliminated. However, the foundation placed me as a social worker working with the same ladies. I am receiving a lot of support from staff and residents so I think it will work out just fine. I have to say that I am thrilled to still have a job and health benefits during these very uncertain economic times. I know a lot of people aren't as fortunate.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

I like to see updates, Deb, pictures or no! Keep 'em coming!! Hugs, Shari

Sweet Petunia said...

Hello! I was thinking of you when the ArtFiberFest schedule went up. Are you going in October? Sorry to hear about the change in your job...but those women are so lucky to still have you:)