Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Cleaning Machine

I am not! I don't like to clean... and certainly can't afford someone else to come in and do it for me ... so today while I was cleaning the shower I had an epiphany! I used to live in a beautiful 1920's apartment. But, when I moved into my current place which was only 5 years old at the time. I remember thinking how easy it was to keep clean! Now, 14 years later I was thinking about my brother Michael's place which is only a year or two old and easier to keep clean than this place. So, here's the epiphany... if I moved into a NEW place every 5 years I wouldn't have to clean as much!! Brilliant isn't it??

Ok, if that isn't feasible then check out http://flylady.net to help you keep things organized and clean. My friend Laura sent this site to me, bless her heart!

No comments: