Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anyone else?

Ok, here's the good news: I have so many creative ideas and projects that I want to do: my first zine and swap; a bunny for my nephew from a recycled sweater; felted blankets; and an assortment of knitting projects. Ok, here's the hard news: finding the time and energy to do it. I oftentimes feel overwhelmed. Of course, then's the taxes, house cleaning, excercising, and working a full time job.

I am home early today so I had a chance to watch Oprah. Part of her show was about a preacher who's started a no complaining policy... so don't think that I am complaining. Just trying to figure out how to fit it all in. I think this is a lifetime goal.

Maybe what is important is just knowing that I do love to be creative... even when I don't do it as much as I would like to. Its a good self reminder for those times when I think I am not creative at all, and to find the courage to be kind to myself when I am not creating.

No comments: