Today I am very grateful for:
1. Being able to sing jingle bells over the phone with Colton. I can't wait for baby Gray to be able to do this too!
2. Although the past two weeks have been utterly exhausting, I am so grateful for all of the help and support I received from my co-workers. I couldn't have made it without them.
3. I am incredibly grateful that my busiest season at work is finished!
4. I am grateful that I didn't need to get stitches when I sliced my finger a half hour before our staff holiday party was starting.
5. I am very excited to be going to my brother Michael's house for Christmas. I know were going to have a joyous and relaxing time.
6. Tomorrow I will be grateful that all of my Christmas shopping is finished!