Thursday, November 22, 2007
I have really been enjoying hearing about other people's holiday traditions (my BA is in Anthropology). One of our family traditions (which my brother Michael hates) is to name what you're grateful for. We did this at work yesterday too. Here's my list for today:
1. A sweet, brand new, healthy nephew. Now I have two nephews I madly adore and love. And, I get to see them tomorrow!
2. Quiet, easy mornings with a cup of black tea with lots of hot milk and splenda.
3. Spending my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, with friends and family while eating really great food.
4. Working with Sr. Patty for the past seven years. I will truly miss my partner in crime.
5. All of the wonderful, amazing, creative women I have met at art camps and on-line.